1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Love this(via t-ruthful)
I don’t like to talk about what hurts(via get-fit2fuck)
I’m afraid we’ll always be a book with the end pages ripped out.Madisen Kuhn, Does Time Truly Heal All Wounds? (via girl-with-a-radio-heart)
I want to be wrapped in your arms, but instead you’re wrapped in my thoughts.I miss you. (via jessielou24)
Not everyone can feel things as deeply as you. Most people, their feelings are … bland, tasteless. They’ll never understand what it’s like to read a poem and feel almost like they’re flying, or to see a bleeding fish and feel grief that shatters their heart…Juliann Garey, Too Bright to Hear Too Loud to See (via unmaiden)